- Sunday | February 10, 2019
- 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- 14701 Lee Highway #204 Centreville, VA 20121
Join us for an intentional time to LEARN and PRACTICE praying TOGETHER! Prayer is one of the greatest gifts that God has given us but can often be the hardest thing to do as a Christ follower!
- If you ever feel like you don’t know where to start when praying…
- If you ever get distracted & lose focus when you pray…
- If your prayers are self-centered and you aren’t sure how to change that…
- If you think God doesn’t hear you…
- If you aren’t sure God is answering any of your prayers…
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
Let’s work on our prayer life TOGETHER! This workshop will be a non-intimidating time to learn and practice when it comes to prayer. What type of impact could changing your prayer life have on your future? Your family? Your children? Your school? Your workplace? Northern Virginia? Washington, D.C.?
Let’s find out.
Please make sure to register (link is at top of this page).
Cost is $15 (includes lunch, snacks and training materials)
*You can pay by cash or check at the door or by clicking here.