June 14, 2020 (Projected)
• Our church will meet again as "house churches" through our community groups.
• All house churches will follow CDC guidelines and suggestions at the time.
• Community Groups will remain digital and will not meet in August.
• Assuming a continued "re-opening" of parks, we will meet 1 Sunday/month outdoors for a church-wide worship gathering (still streaming for high-at-risk individuals).
September 2020 (Projected)
• This phase begins once FCPS re-opens for community use.
• We will continue live streaming for high-at-risk individuals.
• We will follow CDC guidelines and suggestions at the time.
• Community Groups will begin meeting in homes following the same CDC guidelines & suggestions.
• There will be no Kids Ministry at the beginning, eventually phasing in older kids, younger kids and nursery in that order when appropriate to do so.
• Coffee/snacks will be "Bring Your Own" & communion will be pre-packaged.
THINK ABOUT IT LIKE
GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!
Have you ever been on a road trip? I have felt
a little bit like one of the kids in the back, but
instead of asking "are we there yet," I find
myself asking, "what's happening now?" The
truth is, none of us have ever done this before.
But the great thing about being a church is
that not having a building has not set us back
at all! The mission of God is still rolling and we
are still on this great adventure TOGETHER!
As we begin to see what life is like as we get back
together, think about it like a road trip. Several
twists, turns and unexpected surprises, but lots
of fun as we trust God with the people we love the
most! Time to live the dream!